Okay, hands up. Who listens to music when they’re cooking? Well we’ve got the Ultimate Cooking Music Playlists for you. Sudio earphones and Spotify go hand in hand when it’s time to cook up a storm in the kitchen. Ready to dance?
I don’t know about you, but for us music is soooo much a part of our lives.
Sometimes we’ll just let it play softly in the background and help us focus on writing posts and editing photos.
Sometimes we’ll play it LOUD, especially when we’re driving all over the city.
But there’s nothing better than throwing on the beats in the kitchen.
Unless that’s boppin’ away at the dinner table.
Quick note: We both received a pair of Sudio Vasa Blå earphones for review purposes, but all opinions are our own. If you’re looking for studio quality headphones head over and check out the full range over at Sudio Sweden.
Not gonna lie, we’ve been addicted to Spotify since we got home and discovered the Kitchen Swagger playlist. It’s pure GOLD. You seriously can’t help but dance when any of these songs come on. 😀
We’ve even made a few of our own playlists to suit our bass-lovin’ tastes. Feel free to check out Taco Beats if you’re keen (named after our house which we call La Casa Del Tacos – because why wouldn’t we?)
A Day In The Life of Sarah & Laura (and Music)
Music is pretty much with us from the moment we get up in the morning til we head off to sleep.
- Whether we’re eating breakfast and listening to Coffee + Chill, or planning our to-do’s while dunking biscuits in our tea. Mornings are our best time for brainstorming.
- Lunch time! Usually a spicy curry or pasta dish from the night before. We’ll crank up the EDM beats and keep smashing our tasks.
- Time for dins. If we’re feeling all dance-y we’ll crank up Kitchen Swagger or Taco Beats, or maybe Peaceful Pop instead for a little more chill.
Our music-filled lives changed for the better when we made the switch from wired to wireless bluetooth earphones… No more standing up from the table and ripping earphones out of our ears!
No more accidentally smashing phones on the floor! (General clumsiness notwithstanding.)
I’m pretty critical about sound quality and bass in music, so I’m pretty impressed with the quality in Sudio Vasa Blå earphones. Bass tones are deep and treble is crystal clear, even at the highest volume.
It’s also quite surprising how comfy they are around your neck – the only risk being it’s super easy to forget you’re wearing them. Like that time I wandered around the entire supermarket wearing mine then wondered why they weren’t next to my laptop when I got home.
Oh btw. I’m cooking scrambled pancakes if you’re keen?
You totally are. 😛
Cooking Music Done Right With Sudio Vasa Blå
Just so you know, the Swedish letter å in Vasa Blå is pronounced like ‘or’ in English. But apart from that here’s a couple of other cool features we discovered:
- Battery life is around 8 hours, but they charge via micro-usb within 10mins (quick charge) to 2 hours (full charge).
- Each pair weighs 14 grams, so while they’re a little heavier than our old wired earphones, you don’t really notice the difference after a while.
- The flat cord felt a little strange to begin with, but it’s actually super comfortable around your neck. Bonus – it makes them tangle-proof. Win!
- Buttons on the remote control volume, switch between songs and you can even answer calls with the inbuilt microphone.
- The comfy earbuds do a pretty good job of blocking out other ambient sounds, depending on how loud your crank your cooking music. 😉
But the best thing of all is being able to dance away in the kitchen without being tethered to our laptops or phones. Heck they can even be in another room while we’re in the kitchen making our favourite curry.
Not to mention, they look super suave on your dog. Bonnie wears hers with pride.
If you’re keen to check them out, keep in mind that Sudio offers fast free worldwide delivery. Oh and don’t forget to mention the code wandercooks at checkout to nab a nifty 15% off. You’re welcome!