UNSCRAMBLE YOUR STATS
Learn Google Analytics for Food Bloggers
Harness your analytics and make informed decisions to improve your traffic and reader experience. Learn everything you need to know about Universal Analytics and GA4 tailored specifically for food blogs!
Ready to unscramble your data and learn how to understand your food blog’s trends?
What if you could use your analytics to make informed decisions to improve your traffic and reader experience?
Is this you right now?
• You frantically post recipes hoping for more traffic, but NEVER check in to see how your hard work is actually tracking.
• You feel stuck on where to even start when it comes to Universal Analytics (let alone the impending GA4).
• You struggle for time and just need to know what you should be looking at and why.
• You hate the techy jargon and “advice” out there that never seems to suit your food blog.
• You don’t see yourself as a numbers person, but want to learn what it all means.
• You feel overwhelmed thinking about what stats you should be checking for your blog vs what are simply vanity metrics.
No matter what you do, the numbers just don’t make sense.
If you want to…
• Track your content performance and start making smarter decisions…
• Get the most out of your current Universal Analytics stats before Google Analytics 4 takes over…
• Understand and utilise Google Analytics 4 to grow your organic traffic…
• Find keyword opportunities and trends from your stats…
• And understand which stats can actually help your SEO and avoid just fixating on those vanity metrics…
This eBook course is for you.
You’ll not only gain the knowledge you need to easily transition from Universal Analytics to GA4 without getting lost in translation, you’ll also get a complete guide to building your very own custom reports in GA4.
Not to mention, get access to lifetime updates AND join to our private Facebook community where you can ask all your questions and get the support you need as you go through the book.
Gain confidence, save time and make your data analysis fast, easy, useful (not to mention actually fun)!
It’s time to unscramble your stats
and learn the ins and outs of Google Analytics specifically for food bloggers!
There’s no better place to look where you can improve your blog than at your own analytics.
- Learn to see your reader’s and seasonal content trends, to decide what you should be posting next and see how knowing your numbers can work perfectly alongside your keyword research.
- Save your data! Google Analytics is a beast, and everything is about to change. Google will be sunsetting its Universal Analytics in favour of its new Google Analytics 4 (GA4) in July 2023. It’s never been more important to harness and backup your valuable data (and learn the ins and outs of GA4) NOW before everything changes.
- By the end of this 140 page eBook course you’ll be able to see who’s on your site, why they’re there and what recipes they absolutely love!
“Unscramble Your Stats” is a wonderful and useful read not only for food bloggers but for any blogger who wants to understand how to use Google Analytics (both Universal Analytics and GA4).
This book, through clear written guidance accompanied with screenshots, will not only help you set-up your analytics correctly, but it will also help you identify and isolate valuable metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to not only measure your blogging success but how to improve it.
Alan K’necht, founder of K’nechtology Inc., public speaker, award winning author and a corporate trainer (SEO, social media marketing & web/digital analytics).
We were just like you
When we first started our blog back in 2015, we made so many mistakes.
We thought we understood Google Analytics, but all we were really doing was checking our “vanity metrics” to make us feel good. We didn’t actually obtain any useful information from our data, so growing our blog was a slow grind.
But as small business owners, what we are good at is continual learning.
Over the years we have honed our skills in analysing our blog’s important data (not just the vanity metrics) and have transformed our blog from a hobby into a full time income – for both of us.
Alongside studying everything Keyword Research, we threw ourselves into Google Analytics to learn as many insights as possible in order to grow our food blog traffic.
We wanted to know: Who’s on our site? What are they loving (and what are they avoiding?). How do we know if a post is performing well, if it’s maxed out or needs improvement?
Our blog now reaches of over 6 million readers a year. That’s a lot of stats to sort through!
And it’s all thanks to understanding our stats. If we can do it, so can you!
In this eBook you will learn how to:
- Analyse your existing data in Universal Analytics and back it up before it’s deleted!
- Familiarise yourself with GA4 with quick links back to Universal reports, so you know where to find the same information you know and love.
- Set up 10 wickedly good custom GA4 Explore Reports in minutes.
- Not only find your stats, but understand and compare them.
- Get a better understanding of your audience and what they want.
Here’s a sneak peek inside:
And a breakdown of everything we cover:
Here’s what our readers have to say!
It’s only AU$147+gst
Frequently Asked Questions
Get it for AU$147+gst
So who are we?
Hey there, we’re Sarah & Laura. We’re full time food bloggers who’ve been running Wandercooks since 2015.
We both have a background in marketing and design, running a successful design studio for five years alongside Wandercooks, before going full time with the blog.
Analytics is what Sarah does best. She’s either in Google Analytics or Google Search Console most days, checking blog numbers and updating current stats to keep a close eye on our progress.
Sarah is also the author of Eat Your Words, teaching keyword research to food bloggers.