Yakisoba Sauce Recipe
This Homemade Yakisoba Sauce Recipe is like barbecue sauce on steroids. Mix a few easy ingredients together and this bad boy is ready for your noodles, beef, pork or even on an omelette. AND - it's ready in less than 5 minutes.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Total Time 2 minutes
Servings 1 batch
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce (or vegetarian oyster sauce)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce / ketchup
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- Sprinkling pepper or chilli flakes to taste
Measure and mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
Taste, and add a little of any ingredient until you're satisfied with the flavour. Huzzah!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge until you’re ready to use. Aim to use within a couple of days for the best flavour.
- Want a little more acidity? Add a little extra rice vinegar.
- Need it a little sweeter? Try another drop of hoisin, or an extra sprinkle of sugar.
- Mix and taste and mix some more. Just make sure you save some for your noodles!
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 5559mg | Potassium: 478mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 3.5mg