Oh hey there! Do you love exciting food and funky flavours? Dream of setting out on a global food adventure? Already been overseas and want to replicate those tasty bites you found, at home?
Sounds like you’re a curious foodie! Well you’ve come to the right place. 😉
Here you’ll discover:
- Authentic + creative world flavours
- Enticing recipes to share with friends
- Exciting food ideas and techniques
Better yet, they’re surprisingly easy to make at home!
Your world food journey begins here
So friend, which cuisine do you want to try first? Here are a few of our personal favourites:
08/10/2019 02/10/2019 19/09/2019
23/05/2019 25/09/2018 15/02/2018
08/10/2019 22/03/2018 19/10/2017
So what in the world is Wandercooks?
Wandercooks is the creation of two very hungry global recipe collectors. We want to help you broaden your palate and enjoy every bite of the way. We love nothing more than sharing intriguing world recipes, must-have pantry essentials and helpful cooking techniques.
We believe sharing food experiences with friends creates your most memorable moments. Those memories are bound so tightly to your senses, that cooking in your kitchen is the perfect place to ignite them.
We hope our recipes inspire you to:
- Be adventurous and say YES to new food experiences
- Discover different cultures through food and share those experiences with friends and family
- Understand your ingredients and get creative in the kitchen
- Learn awesome new cooking techniques to make your kitchen time quicker, easier and super impressive (who doesn’t like to show-off when you can flip pancakes like a pro?) 😉
- Enjoy the whole experience of cooking!
And who are we? We’re Laura & Sarah. Nice to meet you!
We’re two curious foodies from Adelaide (South Australia) with a combined marketing and graphic design background and a passion for food and adventure. Best friends and life partners, we set off on the biggest adventure of our lives in February 2015 to discover new cuisines and exotic palates.
Our culinary journey has taken us through 100+ cities in over 30 countries so far.
We LOVE wandering street stalls and food tours, joining endless cooking classes and interrogating chefs to fess up to their tasty secrets. We’ve made many new friends along the way and accumulated traditional and often hard to come by recipes from the locals.
Laura is our storyteller who weaves together our edible adventure stories, while Sarah brings those yummy moments to life with her mouthwatering food photography.
We’re endlessly grateful to you, our amazing readers, for helping us transform our passion into our way of life. 🙂
So friends, what should we cook together?
Here are our Most Popular Recipes as voted by our very hungry readers!
- Quick & Easy Japanese Takoyaki
- Vietnamese PAPERLESS Spring Rolls <– say whaaaaat 😉
- Taiwanese Tuna & Egg Crepes
- Fresh Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 4 Ingredient German Chocolate Mousse
- Australian Beef & Thyme Sausage Rolls
Still not sure where to start? How about a quick and easy 5 Minute Recipe to fire up your taste buds?
Are you ready for a new food destination?
Join our mailing list and keep up to date with all the latest edible food adventures that are ready to land on your plate!